A native of New Orleans, Louisiana, Dr. Faust earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of Tennessee Medical Center Knoxville and his fellowship in pain medicine at Indiana University in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dr. Faust graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Wake Forest University with a degree in biology.
In 2020, Dr. Faust founded Faust Interventional Pain where he provides minimally-invasive treatments of pain, including image-guided procedures for spine, nerve, and musculoskeletal pain. His goal is to restore function and vitality to the lives of people in pain. Dr. Faust is committed to providing high-quality medical care by staying up to date on emerging technologies and latest techniques for treatment of pain.
Dr. Faust is board certified in Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology.
- Fellowship: Pain Medicine, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, 2013-2014.
- Residency: Anesthesiology, University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, TN, 2010-2013.
- Internship: General Surgery, University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, TN, 2009-2010.
- Medical: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA. Doctor of Medicine, 2009.
- Undergraduate: Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC. Bachelor of Science in Biology, 2005. Dean’s Honors List, 2001-2005. Phi Beta Kappa, 2005.
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Spine Intervention Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Louisiana Society of Anesthesiologists